Junior Sensory Circus (8–11 year olds)
Who it's for
Sensory Circus is specifically designed for young people on the autism spectrum of all abilities. Junior Sensory Circus is for 8–11 year olds.
Participants will have the opportunity to explore circus skills in a relaxed and encouraging environment.
During the sessions we will offer a ‘quiet zone’, which will give the participants the option to leave the space at any time. They will have the opportunity to take part in an optional familiarisation session at our centre before the term commences.
When you can do it
Tuesdays, from 4pm–5pm
Tuesday 26 February – Tuesday 2 April (6 sessions)
Optional familiarisation session available on Tuesday 26 February
£64 (Full price)
Tuesday 23 April – Tuesday 21 May (5 sessions)
Optional familiarisation session available on Tuesday 23 April
£53.50 (Full price)
Is this class right for me?
- 1:4 teacher-to-student ratio with our teaching team
- Held in quieter and smaller spaces
- A mixture of free-play and structured sessions to match participants’ needs
- A ‘quiet zone’ area available throughout the sessions for participants to use at their own request
- A full familiarisation pack and optional familiarisation sessions at the beginning of each term
For more information on this course, please contact us at 020 7613 4141 or email@example.com.
Participant Access Audit
Embedded in the receipt of your booking will be a Participant Access Audit to complete. Alternatively, once booked onto the course, you can fill out the audit here.
Please note, the audit is purely for participant information purposes – please only complete the audit once booked onto a course.
|Tuesday 26 Feb||4:00pm|