Online Family Juggling (3-7 years)
Drop-in sessions on Zoom throughout August
£3 per child
As the successful term of online juggling classes drew to an end, we thought it might be beneficial to offer families an online course over summer.
Who it’s for
For children aged 3-7 years who are keen to explore their juggling abilities in a fun, creative and engaging way. Parents are encouraged to take part if they can.
- Weekly sessions for ages 3 – 7 years throughout August
- A combination of games and creative activities for participants to explore and develop a variety of juggling techniques
- Sessions specially designed to be done at home via Zoom
- A ‘How to create your own juggling balls’ video tutorial provided if you do not already own any
- Weekly bookings available to allow flexible commitment to sessions
Please email email@example.com with any questions or queries.
3 – 31 August 2021
How to book
Book online, or via Reception on 020 7613 4141. Bookings for each afternoon’s session close at 1pm on the day.