COVID guidelines at National Centre for Circus Arts
We are delighted to be able to welcome you all back to Coronet Street from September, but we are mindful that COVID has not gone away and therefore we would still ask that you follow these simple guidelines:
- If you have any COVID symptoms (see latest NHS advice) please do not come to Coronet Street.
- If you have been in contact with someone who has tested positive for coronavirus, or have been asked to isolate by NHS Test & Trace, please ensure you follow the latest guidelines on whether/how long you need to isolate, and what you should do.
- If you have tested positive for COVID and been at the National Circus in the 48 hours prior to your positive test, please call our Reception team on 0207 613 4141 to advise them. As a duty of care, we may feel it’s necessary to let others who were in the building or in close contact with you during this period. Your personal details will remain anonymous when we are advising the appropriate people.
- HE students must complete and submit the relevant health questionnaire before coming to Coronet Street (you should submit it weekly each Sunday evening ready for the week ahead).
- Please ensure you take a Lateral Flow test before you come to Coronet Street, and if you are coming regularly you should be testing at least twice a week. You can pick up Lateral Flow test kits at a lot of local pharmacies and test centres, or order them to be delivered to your home. If you have a positive test result you must tell your main National Centre contact immediately.
- Keep practising good hand hygiene: wash or sanitise your hands on arrival at Coronet Street, and then before and after touching any equipment or lifting systems.
- Keep spaces well ventilated at all times.
- Be mindful of others and create space wherever possible.
- Masks should continue to be worn in all communal areas, including corridors. We no longer require masks to be worn inside studio spaces.
- Wipe down any shared equipment, mats and the floor area where you have been training at the end of your session. Cleaning materials will be provided.
As we have done throughout the pandemic, we will continue to monitor the latest guidelines and therefore may make changes to our expectations of users, so please ensure you check back here regularly.