Higher Education Course Documents
Handbook and Appendices
The student handbook and its appendices contain all the information you need to know about being a student on one of the Higher Education programmes at the National Centre for Circus Arts.
- Appendix A - Guide to Assessment
- Appendix B - Entry onto the BA (Hons) in Circus Arts
- Appendix C: Attendance Policy
- Appendix D - Intermission
- Appendix E - The Library and Digital Learning Resources
- Appendix F - Guide to Student Support
- Appendix G - Student Feedback and National Centre Committee Structures
- Appendix H - Equipment Loan Scheme
- Appendix I - The Specialisation Process
- Appendix J - National Centre Higher Education Codes of Conduct
- Appendix K - Performance and Production Codes of Conduct
- Appendix L - Appeals Complaints and Grievance Procedures
- Appendix N - Disciplinary Procedures
- Appendix O - Equality Diversity Statement
- Appendix P - Anti-Harassment Statement
- Appendix Q - Health and Safety
University of Kent and Programme Specifications
Our Higher Education programmes are awarded and validated by the University of Kent.
Applicants and students can view the full course specifications for our Higher Education programmes via the University of Kent website here. These documents include further details of programme aims, intended learning outcomes and assessment structures.