Degree Open Days
Who Is It For
These days are suitable for anyone interested in the Foundation Degree and/or BA Hons Degree (Top-up).
Open Days for our Degree Courses run on two days during the academic year. We open our doors so that you can experience what it is to be a National Centre for Circus Arts student, and to help you determine if NCCA is the right place for you. You do not need to attend both.
The day will give you the opportunity to:
- See classes as they happen
- Take a tour of the building
- Take part in a circus workshop
- Chat to current students and staff
- Learn about the courses, how to apply, the audition process, student support, fees & finance, and much more.
Please check back in Autumn 2020 for dates of our future Open Days and for information on the format they will take as a result of social distancing measures.