BA Hons Devised Pieces show
This month see Com-passū, the Devised Pieces performance from the National Centre's graduating BA (Hons) Degree cohort 2021.
Com-passū - Passū (Latin), “in step,” with com becomes “in step together” – Com-passū; passus, meaning “to have endured” is the root of “passion”.
With passion, we endure in step together.
Thursday 24 June, 7.30pm
Friday 25 June, 7.30pm
Saturday 26 June, 2.30 pm and 7.30pm
National Centre for Circus Arts, Coronet Street, N1 6HD
£10/ £5 concessions*
*Includes under 16s, over 60s, full-time degree students, Equity members. For more information on concessions please contact reception on 020 7613 4141.
Running time: Approx 2.5hrs (including interval)
Mild adult themes
Strobe and flashing lights
Covid-19 precautions before your visit:
National Centre for Circus Arts asks that you take note of the restrictions in place to help us provide a COVID secure venue.
- Seating is unallocated: If you have booked with more than one person please arrive together so we can seat you together.
- Mask wearing: You will need to wear it at all times on site, except when eating and drinking.
- NHS Test & Trace app: We will ask you to check in using the NHS app on arrival.
- We encourage all visitors to carry out a Lateral Flow test where possible before arriving on site.
- If you have a temperature reading higher then 38°C a new continuous cough or loss of taste and smell, you should stay at home.
We will have a ticketless system in place, you may be asked to show your confirmation email on a device before entry. Please look out for more specific information on the week of the shows around arrival times and changes.