Who Is It For
The day will be suitable for anyone interested in our Foundation Degree or BA Hons Degree (Top-up) in Circus Arts courses.
What To Expect
We will be opening our doors virtually so that you can experience what it is to be a National Centre for Circus Arts student.
Throughout the day you will have the opportunity to:
- Watch footage from our degree classes
- Watch ‘Day in the Life’ vlogs from some of our current students
- Listen to student and staff interviews
- Listen to what some of our graduates have been up to
- Have your questions answered at our live Q&A and find out more about the audition process
All videos will be broadcast on our YouTube channel throughout the day.
Live Q&A and audition talk
The live Q&A and talk will be from 4.30-5.30pm on the day.
Hear more about our audition process and speak to some of our current degree students and staff.
Sign up here by Thursday 28th January, 2pm and we will email you the Zoom access details.