Commercial Development Manager
Closing Date – Midday Sunday 12 September
National Centre for Circus Arts is embarking on an exciting new strategy for the organisation which will see an increase in our commercial activities in order to make us more financially sustainable. This will cover team-building, corporate leadership workshops, and finally, consultancy services, positioning the NCCA as an ‘agent’ for our professional members, connecting them to commercial opportunities.
We are looking to recruit a Commercial Development Manager who will work closely with the Commercial Director to develop our offer and promote it to a range of corporate clients, in particular around team-building, corporate leadership workshops, and consultancy.
Main responsibilities of the role include:
- Working with the Commercial Director and Teacher Education Managers to develop, launch and promote our new corporate leadership workshops, and put a strategy in place to build this business year on year
- Managing the corporate leadership workshop strand, from initial enquiry to making all necessary arrangements for successful delivery and any subsequent follow-up
- Working closely with the Professional Membership Officer & Head of Professional Development to develop, promote and deliver an enhanced consultancy service for corporate clients
- Working with the Marketing team to develop the necessary online collateral for workshops and consultancy
- Ensuring that financial targets for workshops and consultancy are met or exceeded where possible
- Working with the Commercial Support Officers and Duty Coordinators to ensure high-quality delivery of service that enhances the reputation of the National Centre
- Ensuring clear communications and developing excellent relationships with other National Centre departments to improve delivery and to maximise opportunities
Hours: 35 hours per week. Occasional evenings and weekends.
Holiday Entitlement: 30 days paid holiday per annum, inclusive of eight Statutory Bank Holidays, increasing by one day for each year of service from 1st September up to a maximum of 35 days per annum.
Interviews W/C 20 September
If you would like to apply for the position please fill out the Equal Opportunities Monitoring form and download the application form below.