Commercial Support Officer (Venue Hire)
Closing Date – Midday Sunday 12 September
National Centre for Circus Arts is looking to recruit a Commercial Support Officer to provide administrative, delivery and marketing support across a range of revenue-generating activities including venue hire, corporate workshops and consultancy.
The post-holder will support the Head of Venue Hire and the Commercial Development Manager across their portfolios of activities. The role will be in large part administrative, booking venue spaces, dealing with enquiries, managing client requests and supporting the delivery of the activities themselves. It will also involve undertaking marketing and research activities to develop, promote and grow our commercial services.
Main responsibilities of the role include:
- Supporting various aspects of venue hire, corporate leadership workshops, and consultancy services including scheduling, responding to enquiries, liaising with clients, and planning the delivery of services
- Assisting the managers to keep accurate financial records of both income and expenditure across all events and activities
- Working with the managers and other operational teams to ensure high-quality delivery of service that enhances the reputation of the National Centre
- Ensuring clear communications and developing excellent relationships with other National Centre departments to improve delivery and to maximise opportunities
- Working with the Managers and the Marketing team to develop the web and social media content for commercial services. Explore promotional opportunities for all activities
Hours: 35 hours per week. Occasional evenings and weekends.
Holiday Entitlement: 30 days paid holiday per annum, inclusive of eight Statutory Bank Holidays, increasing by one day for each year of service from 1st September up to a maximum of 35 days per annum.
Interviews W/C 20 September
If you would like to apply for the position please fill out the Equal Opportunities Monitoring form and download the application form below.