Customer Service Assistant
Closing Date – Sunday 22 May
Interviews will take place on Tuesday 24th and Thursday 26th May
Reports to: Customer Service ManagerJob Title: Customer Service Assistant
Member of: Operations Department
Salary: £21,070.18 pro rata Holiday Entitlement: 30 days holiday per annum (pro rata) inclusive of the eight statutory bank holiday and rising 1 day per annum up to a maximum of 35 days. Hours: 35 hours per week, working off a flexible rota system including day, evening and weekend
Taking bookings on the phone and in person
– Assisting people making bookings online
– Providing information about the organisation
– Customer database management
– General reception administration
– Cash handling
– Undertake any other duties as may reasonably be requested
– Supporting the work of the operations department during maintenance and refurbishments and adjusted ways of working, for example under on-site Covid-19 precautions.
The successful applicant will be required to develop a working knowledge of the organisation’s aims, structure and history.
Full time (35hrs per week)
Holiday entitlement: 30 days pro rata per holiday year including eight statutory bank holidays rising one day per annum for each year of service to a maximum of 35 days.
If you would like to apply for the position please fill out the Equal Opportunities Monitoring form and download the application form below.