Customer Service Assistant (PT - 20hrs pw)
Closing Date – Midday Friday 8 October
National Centre for Circus Arts Customer Service Assistants are the first point of contact at our reception desk, on the telephone and online. We’re looking for someone with experience in a customer service environment who has a welcoming and efficient approach. You will be able to manage priorities during busy booking times, and be proactive in identifying tasks during quieter periods. The holder of this position will act in a supervisory capacity in the absence of the Customer Services Manager as required.
Main responsibilities of the role include:
- Taking bookings on the phone and in person
- Assisting people making bookings online
- Providing information about the organisation
- Customer database management
- General reception administration
- Cash handling
- Undertake any other duties as may reasonably be requested
- Supporting the work of the operations department during maintenance and refurbishments and adjusted ways of working, for example under on-site Covid-19 precautions.