Digital Marketing Officer
Closing Date – Sunday 24 April
Purpose of the Job
Reporting to the Head of Marketing and Communications, the role will focus on delivering the organisation’s marketing strategy, created to target multiple audience segments across a range of activity. This will include, promoting our activities, measuring audience engagement, and increasing sales or participation in the following areas:
- Higher Education
- Recreational and progressive courses and classes for adults and children
- Venue hire, corporate workshops and consultancy
- Professional artist support and training
- Supporting and maintaining the National Centre’s website presence along with optimising audience reach through analytics tools.
- Delivering the National Centre’s social media strategy through a range of platforms, planning and scheduling interaction and presence in an effective way.
- Leading on the creation and dissemination of all e-communications to users.
- Creating content for social media and website, understanding activity managers’ needs and programmes.
- Assisting with the understanding of our audiences and how to reach them.
- Supporting the promotion of other National Centre activities throughout the year.
Hours: 35 hours per week
Holiday Entitlement: 30 days holiday per annum inclusive of the eight statutory bank holidays and rising 1 day per annum up to a maximum of 35 days
Interviews W/C 25 April
If you would like to apply for the position please fill out the Equal Opportunities Monitoring form and download the application form below.