Recreational Services Manager
Closing Date – Midday Sunday 22 August
The post holder will work closely with the Commercial Director to develop and deliver our existing recreational classes offer, increasing this income stream year-on-year. Our current offer includes a range of classes for youth (3-18 years) and adults across the full range of circus disciplines, plus ‘taster’ sessions (Experience Days) also for both youth and adults. This role will manage our existing programme, working with teachers, Duty Coordinators and operational teams to ensure an exemplary service for our customers, and look for ways to increase customer numbers and revenue. You will also work cross-team, for example with the Teacher Education Managers, to develop new and refreshed offers and models of delivery.
- Manage delivery and development of recreational classes.
- Ensure that financial targets for recreational classes are met or exceeded where possible.
- Working closely with the Commercial Director and cross-department, develop new and refreshed recreational offers.
- Work with the Commercial Officer, Duty Coordinators and teachers to ensure high quality delivery of service that enhances the reputation of the National Centre.
- Work with the Marketing team to develop the web presence for recreational classes and develop campaigns across multiple platforms to achieve income aims.
- Ensure clear communications and develop excellent relationships with other National Centre departments to improve delivery and to maximise opportunities.
- Regularly review the offer in terms of both price and the types of classes run, benchmarking against other organisations as appropriate, and make recommendations for change.