Online Sensory Circus
Who it's for
Online Sensory Circus is specifically designed for young people on the autism spectrum of all abilities.
The programme has been developed in collaboration with young autistic people and Hackney Ark (a centre for children and young people with disability and special educational needs) and the Health Integration Team (a team of health professionals who work to improve access to leisure activities for children in Hackney with additional needs).
Is this class right for my child?
- Delivered online via Zoom
- Small classes to ensure focused teaching
- A mixture of free-play and structured sessions to match participants’ needs
- A week by week breakdown of each class provided once place has been secured
- Optional familiarisation session via zoom with our teaching team available
Wednesday 3 February - Wednesday 10 March 2021
6 sessions, with an optional familiarisation session on Tuesday 2 February
What you can do
Participants will have the opportunity to explore circus-inspired activities from the comfort of their home environments. Develop skills in hand and eye coordination, balance and creativity through interactive storytelling, acrobatics, acrobalance and juggling manipulation.
When you can do it
Junior Sensory Circus 8 -11 years
Wednesdays, 4:00 - 4:45pm
Youth Sensory Circus 12 -15 years
Wednesdays, 5:00 - 5:45pm