Attend an Open Day
Our Degree Open Days are suitable for anyone interested in our Foundation Degree or BA Hons Degree (Top-up) in Circus Arts programmes.
Degree Open Days 2022
Open Days for our degree courses will be running in the building (dependant on covid-19 guidance) and online this academic year. We open our doors so that you can experience what it is to be a National Centre for Circus Arts student and to help you determine if NCCA is the right place for you. The online talk will be hosted on zoom and is a great chance for those living afar to meet the degree team and learn more.
January Open Day at National Centre for Circus Arts
Thursday 13 January 2022, 12-6pm
The day will give you the opportunity to:
- See classes as they happen
- Take a tour of the building
- Take part in a circus specialisation workshop*
- Take part in a contextual taster class where we will be discussing the circus landscape and different types of circus
- Ask questions and chat to current students and staff
- Watch student pop-up performances
- Learn about the admissions process and how to prepare for our auditions
*Please note that there are limited spaces for the specialisation workshop and places will be secured on a first come first serve basis.
February online talk and Q&A
Thursday 10 February 2022, 4.30-6pm
You will have the opportunity to:
- Meet and listen to current degree staff and students
- Learn about our courses, the admissions process, student support, fees & finance, and much more.
- Ask us questions
Download the prospectus
More information, with all your degree questions answeredDownload prospectus
Learn more about our degreesFind out about the Foundation and BA Hons Degree in Circus Arts