Call Out: BA (Hons) Degree Ensemble Director 2023
We are currently looking to recruit a director for the National Centre’s BA Degree Ensemble for January 2023
- We welcome practitioners from a range of disciplines, but experience in directing circus and or physical theatre performance will be prioritised.
- Experience of and commitment to working with students in Higher Education and engaging them in the creative process
- Strong project management skills
- Able to demonstrate previous professional directorial or choreographic experience. (Through the submission of past projects)
- A proven track record of delivering work of high artistic quality within a Higher Education context
- Understanding and experience in providing cohesive written feedback/assessment at the Higher Education level
- Ability to create a clear cohesive artistic vision and communicate this effectively to the creative team and student body.
- Able to incorporate the creative propositions of the students
- Availability for the creation & production week is non-negotiable
Watch previous ensemble productions
"Has anyone seen Susan?" Our FD2 students try their best to find her in their magnificent ensemble show directed by Sam Coren.
Performed by final year Circus Arts BA Hons Degree students at the Udderbelly, Southbank, London on 6-8 July 2015. Directed by Lina Johansson.
There hasn’t been much to celebrate since the world went on hold. But that doesn’t mean we shouldn’t try. Directed by Samantha Pauls