Learning and Participation Manager (London Youth Circus)
The Learning and Participation Manager will work as part of the Learning and Participation (L&P) team and wider Professional Development Strand to ensure the highest standard of Youth Development and Outreach provision is delivered.
Whilst working within the team, the role will focus on the management of the London Youth Circus (a thriving, progressive training programme for 11 – 18 year olds).
- In collaboration with the Head of Learning an Access, and other relevant teams- lead on the programming, teacher liaison and delivery of the London Youth Circus.
- Coordinate with parents/ young peoples’ points of contact and students for all LYC communications as the NCCA key contact for the programme
- Programme and facilitate enrichment opportunities for students
- Provide appropriate pastoral support for students and ensure safeguarding policies and procedures are upheld to the highest standard
- Lead the recruitment process for new intakes
- Liaise with and support the LYC teaching team
Any questions about the role please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
All application forms to be sent to email@example.com