Policies and Procedures
Admissions, Fees Policies and Terms and Conditions for current and prospective students
If you require any information regarding any of the policies below, please contact our Higher Education Admissions and Registry Manager, Joanna Gray on firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 7613 8244.
Admissions/Fees Policies, Terms and Conditions
For 2020 entryAdmissions policy 2020 - 2021Fees policy 2020 - 2021Terms and Conditions 2020 - 2021Course summary document 2020 - 2021
For 2019 entryAdmissions policy 2019 - 2020Fees policy 2019 - 2020Terms and Conditions 2019 - 2020Course summary document 2019 - 2020
For 2018 entryAdmissions policy 2018 - 2019Fees policy 2018 - 2019Terms and Conditions 2018 - 2019Course summary document 2018 - 2019
Other documents, policies and procedures
Please find below other key documents, policies and information that students should be aware of before and during their studies at the National Centre.
There are a number of student-related policies that are shared across the schools of CDD which can be accessed here.
In this section you will find the following policies relating to students:
- Access and Participation Plan
- Admissions Policy Statement
- Admissions Appeals and Complaints Policy
- Criminal Records Policy
- Data Processing Statement
- Emergency Powers of Exclusion and Suspension
- Inclusivity Policy and Protocol
- Non-Academic Misconduct Policy
- Refunds and Compensation Policy
- Sexual Misconduct, Harassment and Related Behaviours
- Student Complaints Procedure
- Student Protection Plan
- Support Through Studies