Recreational Programme Officer
Closing Date – Wednesday 4th October 2023
Salary – £24,164 pa
You will provide a wide range of support to the well-established recreational programme. This will be in large part administrative, scheduling teachers & classes, dealing with enquiries from participants, undertaking research of other recreational offers in London and supporting the delivery of the activities themselves on the day.
- Support various aspects of the recreational courses including scheduling, booking teachers, responding to enquiries and providing up-to-date information about activities.
- Work with the Head of Recreational Programme and other operational teams to ensure high quality delivery of service that enhances the reputation of the National Centre.
- Ensure clear communications and develop excellent relationships with participants and other National Centre departments to improve delivery and to maximise opportunities.
- Work with the Data Manager and the Marketing Manager to ensure that the web presence for recreational classes is effective and up to date.
- • Provide administrative support to the Head of Recreational Programme in the tracking and recording of income and expenditure.
- • Provide ad-hoc support to the venue hire and corporate workshops team in the scheduling of teachers for workshops.
Job Title: Recreational Programme Officer
Reports to: Head of Recreational Programme
Overall responsibility: Provide a wide range of support to the well-established recreational programme.
Holiday Entitlement: 30 days paid holiday per annum, inclusive of eight Statutory Bank Holidays, increasing by one day for each year of service from 1st September up to a maximum of 35 days per annum.
Hours: 35 hours per week. Two evenings per week and occasional weekends as the programme demands.
If you would like to apply for the position please fill out the Equal Opportunities Monitoring form and download the application form below.