Closing Date – Midday Sunday 12 September
Duty Coordinators will ensure the smooth running of our programmes during evenings and weekends. You’ll be the first point of contact for our participants, teachers and other staff in regards to any programme queries and be integral in upholding our policies. The post holder will be required to take on administrative tasks and will support our teaching team during class time by responding to their requests for equipment, helping with participants and communicating policies.
This is a busy environment and a hands-on role, applicants need to be experienced and confident in dealing with a range of ages and user groups. We are looking for someone who is responsive, energetic and interested in arts education and lifelong learning.
Main responsibilities of the role include:
- Being the main point of contact for staff, teachers and participants whilst our classes are running
- Responding to the needs of our teachers and help with requests
- Supporting the Buildings and Reception team with managing first aid and other requests as required
- Assisting in managing administration tasks including sourcing teaching cover for classes, responding to emails, supporting users with rebooking processes and other general administration
- Working with Safeguarding and Health and Safety policies and processes
- Hosting Saturday Experience Days to help ensure these run smoothly
- Being a duty first aider, following appropriate training